Join Ayurveda & Yoga Specialist
for two very special workshops!
Friday, December 13th, 6-8pm | $25* for women only
Yoga for Pelvic Floor Empowerment: Yoga includes living vibrantly in every part of the body. At the same time there are many factors that can cause a woman to reject femininity as well as the root of vitality, creativity and stability, located in the pelvis. For many women, the pelvis is stagnant, neglected or strained by tension, self-judgment, and abuse. This affects our yoga, as well as our health and life expression beyond our yoga mats.
- Learn how to find your PF muscles, and discover whether your weakness is from lack of tone or too much tone.
- Learn yoga techniques to strengthen and to relax the PF muscles, depending on your unique musculature.
- Includes a Fun lesson in PF Anatomy with a life sized anatomically correct female pelvis model.
- Share and connect in a pelvis positive environment and sisterhood!
Saturday, December 14th, 1-3pm | $25
Energy & the Elements: A Therapeutic Approach to Ayurveda & Asana, for practitioners somewhat familiar with Ayurveda. Taught to all three Doshas at once. This asana workshop will help you decide which approach to take when stepping onto your mat each day – depending on the fluctuations of the Elements within you and around you.
- Learn to listen deeply and release yourself from the inner expectations of your ego when you practice. Practice yoga specifically for your own unique constitution!
- Leave every yoga class you take feeling uplifted and energized – not depleted. (You can still work you ass off and get sweaty without being energetically drained and zombified!)
- Rejoice in your practice again because you control your own therapeutic approach!
Both workshops for $45
Call or visit us for more information and to sign up today!
More about Sarah:
Sarah heralds ethics and professionalism in everything she does. She is a highly skilled Yoga Professional with over a decade of experience practicing, teaching, consulting, leading workshops, trainings and coaching. She has been practicing yoga off the mat her whole life in all shapes and forms. She has a background saturated in athleticism, reverence for nature and pondering big questions. She considers herself a connoisseur of the human experience, sampling many perspectives and traditions as they cross her path. She was intensely drawn to Yoga because it allowed her to quench her thirst for life and finally to find some grounding.
Sarah’s passion for yoga and Ayurveda is inspiring, and contagious. She holds space for her students to be exactly where they are in their own histories, and to grow into the people they wish t o be with deliberate intention. You may come to training or workshop with Sarah as stranger, but you will leave with a feeling of long-time friends.